Friday, February 22, 2019

Work Life Balance? It Must Be Possible

Copyright 2015 Dennis S. Vogel All rights reserved.
This blog post was transferred from another service.

It'll always be an individual matter that will affect others.

Hospice staff members acknowledge how care givers feel overwhelmed. It's especially true for care givers who help dying family members directly & also are responsible for making legal, financial & medical decisions for dying family members. Lately, it's been in/on my mind continuously.

Like the preflight instructions on airliners, care givers should put oxygen masks on themselves so they can focus on helping people who need help.

How much of our time & energy should we dedicate to caring for ourselves? While we care for ourselves, who will fulfill our other responsibilities?

Even if we don't have definite answers, we should seriously think about these issues & not push beyond our limits when we're very vulnerable.

I need to pace myself & do enough for family members but not too much.

I need to have enough energy to do what I'm committed to do. I've pushed myself too much too far for too long before.

I've made this message very short because I have many nonbusiness things to manage.

Please, don't push yourself beyond your limits when you're vulnerable because you'll be apt to make serious mistakes.

Please don't hurt yourself or ruin your health.

Be good to yourself, so you can be good to others.

Thank you for using my blog. Please let me know if I should clarify anything.

Copyright 2015 Dennis S. Vogel All rights reserved.
When you compete against big businesses with big budgets you need powerful marketing strategies & tactics. You'll find them here-
https://thriving-small-businesses.blogspot.com/
http://www.voy.com/31049/

No comments: