Friday, February 22, 2019

Ideas To Help You Help Your Customers

Copyright 2013 Dennis S. Vogel All rights reserved.
This blog post was transferred from another service.

What many of you probably want are short, pithy messages explaining what to do & when. But since I don't know each of your precise situations, I add what I think you need - more details & insights so you can determine what to use, how to use it & when.

I'm not writing any kind of sob story. I'm enduring some issues that have been intensifying for a while. I've written more for my post this month, but focusing on reading, rereading & editing it (to be sure it makes sense) is more of a struggle now.

You should seriously consider using the ideas & issues (from below) when you write &/or evaluate marketing messages.

What is the most pressing issue your market niche members faced yesterday?
What is the most pressing issue your market niche members face this morning?
What will be the most pressing issue your market niche members will face in the near future?
What keeps people awake (at night)?
What's stopping them from ...? (determining what their main obstacles are then finding & implementing solutions)

You can use versions of the statements & questions (which I wrote below) to ask for consumers' input & discuss/brainstorm about while you develop your marketing approaches.

We're offering this ... (product/service) to you until ... because ....
We can only offer this ... until .. because ...
We're doing ... for you because ...
We're qualified because ...
People trust us to ... because ...
This ... (product/service offer) is better for your situation because ... (benefits when used in specific ways & for particular time lengths)
We can guarantee these results we promise because ...
How long can/will/should you wait for ... (benefits you want/deserve/need)?
For your throat & sinuses, we have ...
For your legal challenges, you need ...
We have everything you need now. You don't have to endure those problems anymore because ...

Customer testimonials should be more than 'It was great!' or 'I recommend it to all my friends'.
Hopefully customers will feel comfortable saying &/or writing something like: 'I trust them because ... (specific reason in a particular verifiable situation)'

Thank you for using my blog. Please let me know if I should clarify anything.

Copyright 2013 Dennis S. Vogel All rights reserved.
When you compete against big businesses with big budgets you need powerful marketing strategies & tactics. You'll find them here-
https://thriving-small-businesses.blogspot.com/
http://www.voy.com/31049/

No comments: